Residential Drapery Cleaning
With draperies, stains tend to “grab” onto the fabric. We made it very easy and convenient for you to get your Drapes and Curtains cleaned. All you have to do is call.
Image Cleaners uses the best methods possible - on or off site - to insure that your drapes are professionally cleaned and returned in a good condition!
We use Optical brighteners to replace whitening agents removed during cleaning. We can also add stain repellent to your drapes. We will use the best methods possible to combat shrinkage.
Here is how it works:
1. Call us at 1-877-934-6243 for a free on-site evaluation and estimate
a. You can also email us a picture of your Drapery and Curtains for a guesstimate¹
2. Our experienced professionals will take down your Drapery and Curtains
3. All of your panels will be properly marked to insure they are correctly re-hanged²
4. Your Drapes and Curtains will be taken to our 10,000 square-feet facility to be cleaned by our experienced drycleaners
5. We will bring back your Drapes and Curtains and re-hang them
¹ When you send us a picture of your Drapes we can only “guesstimate” because images are not explicit. In order to guarantee your quote is correct please call us for a free on-site estimate.
² Dry cleaning or excessive changes in relative humidity can cause shrinkage in draperies that have not been properly preshrunk, particularly cotton and rayon. Special drapery constructions use a combination of several fibers to produce a desired weave or design. The presence of heat-sensitive fibers can cause considerable distortion during cleaning. Other draperies contain reflective coatings that may not be totally resistant to dry cleaning and may stiffen and blister. Some coatings may separate, peel or self-stick in cleaning.
Source: International Fabricare Institute